5 genius products for fussy eaters
If dinnertime is a constant battle, check out these great products for fussy eaters. Whether your kids have a meltdown at the thought of the corn touching the broccoli (divided plates are genius!) or are only just starting out their food exploration journey (mesh feeding bags are great for this), here are 5 genius products for fussy eaters.
- Divided plate – Make dinnertime easier with the divided sections of this highly durable and non-toxic high-grade European silicone divided plate. The divided sections ensure food isn’t touching.
- Mesh bag – If introducing solids to your bub is proving difficult, try this ingenious mesh bag to introduce new flavours. Can also be filled with an ice cube as a soother for teething babies to suckle on.
- Food tray – This bright food tray features illustrations of city sights and comes with a matching fork, is shatterproof and dishwasher safe. Let them create a dinnertime story with their plate.
Dinnertime meltdowns? Great ideas for fussy eaters. Click To Tweet
- Stainless steel cutlery – Sometimes all it takes is for kids to feel like they’re a big boy/girl at the table. A friend of mine swears that giving stainless steel cutlery to her boy completely changed his behaviour at the dinner table.
- Catch bowl – Your little one insists that they must feed themselves but the resulting scene is complete mess and chaos with most of dinner ending up in their lap and not in their mouth? These fantastic catch bowls funnel runaway food back onto the plate and they even have a suction base to stick to the highchair or table.
For more dinnertime inspiration, check out these brilliant tips to put an end to family dinnertime disasters.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Mumma Hack.
Do you have a fussy eater and what tips and tricks can you share?